The XTERRA Long Course is a popular off-road triathlon race held over a world class course. If you’re looking for a serious challenge and massive sense of accomplishment, then this one’s for you.
About the Long Course
The Long Course race includes 42kms of action across swimming, mountain biking and trail running legs through the beautiful Meelup Regional Park. Held in the pristine coastal wilderness flanking Geographe Bay and Meelup Regional Park, this truly ranks as one of the most spectacular settings of any race in the world.
When: Sunday 21 April 2024
- 7:10am (Elite-only start)
- 8:00am (Age group and team start)
Where: Dunsborough, south-west Western Australia
- 1500m Ocean swim
- 30.2km Mountain bike
- 10.3km Coastal trail run
Course and Maps: CLICK HERE.
“Love the format and the challenge… this is what i love about adventure races, you never really know what is coming next.” – Paul Cochrane, 2018 participant.
“For West Aussies we are absolutely spoilt to have a course this amazing right here in our backyard.” – Gareth, 2021 participant.
The XTERRA Long Course race at Dunsborough is a recognised as:
- A Silver Level qualification event as part of the XTERRA World Series. Details here>>
- The Western Australian Off-Road Triathlon State Championships, as designated by Triathlon WA. Details here>>
Triathlon WA MEMBERSHIP
- Any individual competitors who are not Triathlon Australia or Triathlon WA members require a One Day Membership to compete in the Long Course event; this will be charged automatically during the entry process ($22.50).
- A fee of $22.50 will automatically apply for all teams.
- Please note that competing under a One Day Membership does not entitle you to Triathlon WA off-road State Championships awards or points.
**Triathlon WA members are eligible for points towards the Triathlete of the Year Award. You must be a current financial member at race day. In addition to points towards the TOTY award, the top three (3) members (20 years +) in each age category will receive State Championship Medal during presentations. For more information about the series please click here